Friday, October 23, 2020

Meeting strangers with a big heart!

 22, August 2020 - Sighișoara

 Something it didn't even cross my mind. Guess what is it? I did not feel comfortable while others continued to enjoy conversations. But after we continued on the road with the second car that stopped for us, I realized that these people really have a big heart, I would not stop for someone I thought on my mind. I just would not believe that four people together as us, were in need so much that they stop cars with unknown people to reach a destination, in our case to visit a city. Anyway, it was the first time I tried this until we reached Sighișoara. They were telling us interesting life stories, interested in our country stories - guessing our languages and one of them even bought us a coffee. I did not know if we should feel good and lucky or if we did not deserve all of that. Knowing that there are so many people out there who maybe are in real need.  But after this tiring day, all these local people I met left a big impact on me. They changed my way of thinking about strangers, the way of helping others in need. Maybe it is never safe to do Hitchhiking but for me, it was a sweet first hitchhiking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cockroach Family.

                                                    Last but not least, cockroach family.     You might wonder why cockroach? Well as everyt...